Friday, May 24, 2013

GET TO KNOW YUNG H with N.A.B.




YUNG H

N.A.B.: How would you describe Yung H?

YUNG H: Hard worker, talented, striving very hard for what I believe I can do! I am me! So get familiar!

N.A.B.: Where are you from and what do you contribute to the music industry?

YUNG H: I’m from the Bronx. You know the home of Hip Hop. Right now I feel like I’m bringing back that Bronx sound, with a twist of the new school.

N.A.B.: How did you become acquainted with the Elegant Hoodness Musical Program?

YUNG H: A.D. The General been doing her thing for years and helping the unsigned a lot with their work. So it was only right I joined the wave.

N.A.B.: Elaborate on some of your latest releases.

YUNG H: Rite now I’m about to drop my new project called “Foreva Yung.” A classic featuring Fred the Godson, Remo the Hitmaker, Vinny Idol and Ransom to just name a few. I released two previous mixtapes on Datpiff called “Appreciation.” It’s a year later so go check those out if you’ll haven’t.

N.A.B.: What are your present and future goals?

YUNG H: To be in a position where I know my family and daughter is good in the future. Also, don’t have to through struggles, you know?

N.A.B.: What has been your biggest highlight thus far in your career?

YUNG H: Well I did win a UMA (Underground Music Award) in 2012. I won best artist to watch. It’s a blessing to be acknowledged with the work I put in.

N.A.B.: Where do you see yourself in the next few years?

YUNG H: I definitely see myself in a great position doing what I love to do. Which is making music and giving the people what they like to hear. Hopefully with a major or independent but as long as I’m good my team is good, it’s all good!

N.A.B.: How do we stay updated with all that you do? Are you on any social networks, websites, etc.?

YUNG H: you’ll can find me on Twitter: daboyh, Facebook: Yung H and Instagram: Yunghbx. Or hit my manager up for booking at logicdaone@gmail.com.

INTERVIEWED BY: SPECIALGIFT N.A.B.

COURTESY OF ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2013’

No comments:

Post a Comment