Thursday, October 17, 2013

BOST1 SIT'S DOWN WITH ELEGANT HOODNESS


E.H.M.P.: How are you today? Thank you for sitting down with me.
BOST: I'm great thanks. Happy to be here and talk with you. 

E.H.M.P.: How long have you been rapping?
BOST: I've been rapping for about four years but a little over a year ago I really started to take it seriously and record as well as study rap and treat it like a full time job. Before rapping I was producing, something I still do. I've been making and producing my own beats for about 5-6 years. 

E.H.M.P.: Who and what inspires you ?
BOST: I'm inspired by a lot of rappers who not only rap but also produce there own music. People like Dr. dre, Pharrell, timberland, Kanye west, Taylor Bartholomew and j cole all really inspire me. But I also get a lot of inspiration just from my surroundings and my family. 

E.H.M.P.: Where can we listen to and or download your music?
BOST: You can listen to my music on YouTube, hotnewhiphop and soundcloud. It's available  to download on hotnewhiphop and soundcloud for free.
www.soundcloud.com/bost1
E.H.M.P.: How can we stay in touch with you?
BOST: Easiest way to stay in touch with me is to check out my Instagram and twitter feel free to follow me on both!
Twitter @graffbost1
Instagram @graffbost1

E.H.M.P.: Any last words and or shout outs?
BOST: First off a big shout out to eleganthoodnessradio and the amazing A.D. The General. Thanks to everyone who supports me and what I do. Shout out all the braves. If anyone wants to Colab hit me up on the above social network sites or email me (graffbost1@gmail.com) always looking to work with new artists. 
Written by A.D. The General
COURTESY OF THE ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment