Sunday, June 16, 2013

A ONE WOMAN BAND "KAYE DIAMONDS!" GET ACQUAINTED WITH N.A.B.



 KAYE DIAMONDS

N.A.B.: Hello and thank you for taking the time to do this interview. Tell us what field you’re currently pursuing? How long have you been doing so?

K. DIAMONDS: I’m a radio personality and promoter. I've been doing radio for less than a year. To be technical, I've been in the hip hop game for over fourteen years!

N.A.B.: Do you have a partner?

K. DIAMONDS: I'm actually a one woman band. I have supporters not partners, (laughs). It’s hard to find someone who's well driven like myself.

N.A.B.: What genre of music do you seek to play and when do you air?

K. DIAMONDS: I play all genres, once you say you’re a musician I want to hear it and play it!

N.A.B: How does an artist get spins on your radio show?

K. DIAMONDS: If an artist need spins or promotion on my show, they would've to email me at 4diamondsmgmtinc@gmail.com their tracks and a small $25 fee (for a two week promotion radio or via social networks). This here also includes an interview in studio, on location or via phone interview. I travel with my show (laughs) so I could air live.

N.A.B.: Do you have any hobbies outside of the music business?

K. DIAMONDS: Yea being a mother (laughs). My hobbies come along with my day. You could say I’m a walking freelancer, I just go with the flow, (laughs). I’m also known to be an artist manager.

N.A.B.: What is your affiliation with Elegant Hoodness Musical Program and A.D. the General?

K. DIAMONDS: My affiliation with Elegant Hoodness, that’s family and I show love to the movement they have going. So you could say Elegant Hoodness will always have Kaye Diamonds as a supporter! A.D. the General to me is one of the most down to earth promoters I’ve seen, she tell it like it is! You don't find too many females in the game that could go amongst the wolves and survive but A.D. the General well her name says it all, Da General. Love working with her.


INTERVIEWED BY: SPECIALGIFT N.A.B.

COURTESY OF ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2013'

No comments:

Post a Comment