Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Check out Swagga with E.H.M.P.


SWAGGA

E.H.M.P.: What is your objective in this game?

SWAGGA: I have different goals then other rappers, I ain't into all the fame in stuff. I just want to make it for my family and my brother that died. He always had faith in me making it! Other rappers make it for money and fame. All I want is DJ Funk Flex to drop the bomb on my sh**! That's my main goal.

E.H.M.P.: Who are your favorite top five female MC's?

SWAGGA: Don't really have a top five female MC but I do like Queen Latifah, MC Lyte and Remy Ma.

E.H.M.P.: Where can we listen to your music?

SWAGGA: You could listen to my music and watch videos on YouTube and SoundCloud! www.youtube.com/RichgangEntTV www.soundcloud.com/The-Real-Swagga

E.H.M.P.: Any Thank you and Shout out's?

SWAGGA: I want to thank my family for supporting me. Pushing me hard and supporting my dreams. I want to thank my supporters for supporting and promoting my music and videos. I want to thank God for making these opportunities work for me. I couldn't have done it without him!

INTERVIEWED BY: A.D. THE GENERAL

COURTESY OF ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2013'

No comments:

Post a Comment