Sunday, June 16, 2013

GET TO KNOW VERBALZ DA GREAT WITH N.A.B.



 VERBALZ DA GREAT

N.A.B.: What is your government and stage name?

VERBALZ: My government name is Ron Legions. My stage name is Verbalz da Great!

N.A.B.: When did you first debut?

VERBALZ: The first time I took the stage was at Club Pyramid in 2004. I performed my first single “Hard Life” which is a song that vividly describes and briefly covers my life from a child up until I had my first child.

N.A.B.: What do you believe is your purpose in the music business?

VERBALZ: I believe my purpose in the music business is to simply breathe New Life into the game! I am the representation of all hip hop listeners who anticipates the day rap returns to the day lyrics mattered.

N.A.B.: How would you describe your style of music?

VERBALZ: I would describe my style of music as trend setting. It’s different, unique, original, and one of a kind! I sound like no one!

N.A.B.: What are you presently working on?

VERBALZ: I’m currently working on my new project “Hip Hop” and shooting a video to my new singe, “Wasted.”

N.A.B.: Tell us something nobody knows about you?

VERBALZ: What people don’t know about me is that I am not only an artist I am the president of my own label called Flatline Wreckords.

N.A.B.: What else is it you do outside of the music business?

VERBALZ: Outside of music I play chess, basketball, read educational material and work out as hobbies. First and foremost I am a father of three, and a husband to their mother.

N.A.B.: Where are you looking to stand your life within the next 5 years?

VERBALZ: In the next five year I plan on snatching up a handful of awards. Have a few top selling albums and chart topping singles. I plan on being The Face of Hip Hop!

N.A.B.: How can we stay acquainted in all that you do?

VERBALZ: I’m on Instagram via Verbal, Twitter via @itsmeverbalz and my email is verbalzdagreat@gmail.com


INTERVIEWED BY: SPECIALGIFT (N.A.B.)

COURTESY OF ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2013'

No comments:

Post a Comment