Saturday, March 2, 2013

VINCE PRICE SIT'S DOWN WITH N.A.B.

 
 
N.A.B.: For those who aren't familiar with who Vince Price is, please elaborate.

VINCE: I have had a passion for singing since I was in the 7th grade. I used to sneak and go listen to all of Marvin Gaye's music after my mom put me and my sisters to bed. My dad, known as Eargasmic-Vince, was a Blues singer that had a band. My mother is an Evangelist, who had me at every church choir rehearsal.

N.A.B.: Where are you from? 

VINCE: I was born in Pine Bluff, Arkansas and later as a child moved with my family to Memphis, Tennessee. 

N.A.B.: In reading your bio, I noticed you were an athlete before a musician. What sport and what brought forth the change? 
 
VINCE: I played basketball. I can hoop a little bit. Just my interest in music, I've always had a passion for it.

N.A.B.: Lets talk music. What have you released in the last 3 months? 

VINCE: Really I was pretty busy on the production side, producing and helping other artists with their careers. Until I met the guys from 3Live Entertainment, who took an interest in me. My music career was taking a back seat, but after linking up with 3Live Entertainment they helped me realize, it's time to go full speed ahead with my own brand. They could introduce my "unique" singing style to the masses.

N.A.B.: Who have you produced for and in hopes to in the future?

VINCE: I have produced songs for local Memphis artists, and Koopsta Knicca formerly with Three Six Mafia. I hope to one day be able to produce tracks for Trey SongsRKelly, and Ryan Leslie.

N.A.B.: Do you travel and perform your artistry? If so, where?

VINCE: I have performed in Dallas, TX; Killeen, TX; Memphis, TN; Little Rock, AR and Miami, FL.

N.A.B.: Take this time to express something about yourself that we haven't discussed.

VINCE: I work with, the Emmy Award winning, Vision Power Media, which is a video production company based out of Memphis, TN and Savannah, GA.Vision Power Media is known for donating to numerous charities such as St. Jude Children's Hospital, Susan G. Komen foundation, and many others across the region.

N.A.B.: How can our viewers stay acquainted with you. Social networks, websites, etc...

VINCE: By visiting our website at http://www.3liveentertainment.com/ and also following us on Facebook "3Live Entertainment" out of Memphis, TN and on Twitter "_3liveEnt_" and Instagram "3live_ent"

N.A.B.: Do you have any shout outs you would like to bring forth?

VINCE: I want to give a shout out to the 3Live Entertainment Family and Vision Power Media Group. To all the people who have been with me on this journey. The sky is the limit and we have just begun; and still got a lot of work to do. Also, to all the independent artist trying to make it big.


WRITTEN BY: SPECIALGIFT N.A.B

COURTESY OF ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2013'

No comments:

Post a Comment