Tuesday, April 2, 2013

INTERNATIONAL BLIZZ SIT'S DOWN WITH E.H.M.P







E.H.M.P.:  Break down the meaning of your name?

INTL B:  International Blizz is a name. I gave myself that name because of how I handle life. I'm always the same person no matter where I'm at and whether the situation is good or bad, I'm going to be me!

E.H.M.P.:  How did you get associated with A.D. The General , The Elegant Hoodness Musical Program and would you recommend its services to other artists?

INTL B: I met A.D. on facebook but been to a couple of her showcases with my label mates, One Click Bang and its always been a great showcase and experience for up and coming artist so yes I would recommend her services to another artist.

E.H.M.P.: You have a strong stage performance. How important is your stage performance?

INTL B: My stage performance is everything to me it gives the people more of a insight and understanding on who I am.

E.H.M.P.: What do you and your movement brings to the table to the game?

INTL B: Well what me and my I.N.B family will bring to the table is the story of a section in Brooklyn that has been slept on since rest in peace the o.g half-a-mill....crownheights Albany projects but most of all we are bringing you the truth no faking.

E.H.M.P.: Where can we listen and of download your music?

INTL B: You can download my music on datpiff.com and reverbnation.com you can also check out my music videos on youtube.com
 
E.H.M.P.: Any last words and or shout out’s?

INTL B: yes lookout for me on the new up and coming dvd "get ya weight" we're still working on it but its coming also follow me on facebook/instagram and twitter thank you for having me.

Written By : A.D. The General

Courtesy of The Elegant Hoodness Musical Program 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment