Tuesday, January 22, 2013

PANDORA OPENS UP TO E.H.M.P.



PANDORA

E.H.M.P.: Break down your name Pandora?

PANDORA: Pandora can’t really be described since she was formed from rage and experience so, she’s always changing. All I can say is that she’s wicked and sweet.

E.H.M.P.: How long have you been recording music?

PANDORA: I've been recording professional like since 16. As a kid i always recorded myself rapping or doing beat with my mouth.

E.H.M.P.: Where can we listen to your music?


E.H.M.P.: How would you describe your sound?

PANDORA: My sound can not be described. All I can say is that it’s a reflection of me.

E.H.M.P.: If the world could remember you by one quote what would it be?

PANDORA: "Never remember me as the girl that was HATED/ but as the girl that never gave up n MADE IT"

E.H.M.P.: Any last minute words or shout outs?

PANDORA: SHOUTS TO A.D. THE GENERAL AND THE WHOLE MOVEMENT. SHOUT OUTS TO NICKI (nicxer) FOR HOLDING IT DOWN.”IM THE NEXT RUNNER UP MAMA ;-)" SHOUT OUTS TO ALL- THE FEMALES ARTIST BEFORE ME AND SHOUT OUTS TO LILITH.
LASTS WORDS
""WHO RUN DIS SHIT TODAY?!!/ “GOOD MUSIC!"
Wad up YAY



Written by –A.D. The General
Courtesy of The Elegant Hoodness Musical Program 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment