Friday, June 29, 2012

E.H.M.P. SITS WITH MICHIGAN'S TOPP SECRET

TOP SECRET

A.D. THE GENERAL:  Break down why you guys call your selves “Top Secret” and how many members do you have?

TOP SECRET: We call it Topp Secret because, we all had a lil taste of the industry, but fill like we did not reach our goal as a artist. so we decided to go at it again because we love what we do and love the way our fans enjoys our work !


A.D. THE GENERAL: You guys are all very talented solo artists. What made y'all decide to become a group and separates “Top Secret” from the average group in Hip Hop?

TOP SECRET: Because it has 2b done. music is so watered down & it like we loosen touch with our people, the root of it all, groups like Run DMC 2 the lox. we wanted 2 do something different, cause that what's the game need now, a Hero !!!



A.D. THE GENERAL: Dre I know you’ve been on tour and have had some experience in acting, Torrey worked with Missy Eliot. But what are you guys trying to accomplish as a collective now?

TOP SECRET: I want people to remember who DreBanks, Torrey Carter & Tommy Swade was, we want our music to be relevant where were dead & gone!!! I'm a strong believer of work hard 4to follow your dreams & believe n yourself, u will win !!!


A.D. THE GENERAL: Where can our reader's listen to your music?

TOP SECRET: U can check us out on youtube, under drebanks & www.reverbnation.com search box drebanks !!!


A.D. THE GENERAL: If you had a choice between singing to a major that would give you a million for promo and marketing but wanted creative control and a indie that could only give you a hundred thousand for promo and marketing and allow you creative control, which contract would you take?


TOP SECRET: I would have to take the indie rout, because I can work on the mill off the promo & have the creative control side of it, that's always a better deal. shit look @bad boy, murder ink ect.


A.D. THE GENERAL:  Where will you be a year from now?

TOP SECRET: I hope n everybody ring tones & cd"s & mp3 players going ham with my camp !


A.D. THE GENERAL: Any thank you and or shout outs?

TOP SECRET: I would love 2thank god, my moms dukes, my friends & all my family 4sticking it out with me, & most of all, my peeps n the gun ru 616 area lets goooo !!!


WRITTEN BY: A.D. THE GENERAL 

COURTESY ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment