Thursday, June 14, 2012

TRAYZ ACQUAINTS WITH E.H.M.P.



TRAYZ

E.H.M.P: How long have you been rapping?

TRAYZ: Since middle school. We're talking about 11 years now.

E.H.M.P: Would you consider your self a lyricist? If so, Why?

TRAYZ: Honestly I would like my listeners to be the judge of that.

E.H.M.P: What is the difference between swag and hip hop in your opinion?

TRAYZ: Swag is just style if you ask me. Hip Hop is a Lifestyle. A way of life. From the get I always felt they were two very different things. To be honest with you, swag too has a lot to do with one's Persona in general.

E.H.M.P: Where can our readers listen and or download some of your music?

TRAYZ: To download and listen to my music they can go to www.soundcloud.com/trayz , also www.reverbnation.com/trayz and if they wanna hit me up go towww.facebook.com/trayz.world and www.twitter.com/trayzhello 

E.H.M.P: Tell us something no one knows about you?

TRAYZ: Theres nothing i hate more then someone telling me they've given up on their dreams. 

E.H.M.P: Any shout outs and thank you’s?

TRAYZ: I gotta start by thanking My wife and son. At home is where I get most of my inspiration. Ain't nothing like family. Shout outs go to JQ, (#onemotive, #JQFilms), Maxamillian, Poppy Gang, Carter, F.L.G., Dice, Loonz Mortiz, ETS, and G Strong


WRITTEN BY: A.D. THE GENERAL (courtesy of Elegant Hoodness Musical Program) 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment