Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HE IS X- RATED

 X - RATED

E.H.M.P.: Let’s start off with your name, X- Rated what does it mean?

X- RATED: The X stand for always being the hot spot . The R stand for always being Reliable in body that no me no they can count on me . The A Stand for always having A Positive Attitude .The T Stand for standing Tall on my on feet in if u wont to be know in this world u got to no how to stand "TALL" . The E Stand for being Educated. I'm book smart in very street smart. The D Stand for Dominate. I dominate in anything I do and I plan on getting in this rap game and making a name for myself .

E.H.M.P.: You are a native of Florida. How do you think Hip Hop In Florida differs from the rest of the world?

X- RATED: It's more laid back in simple a nice snap beat with horns in most of the artists. I met in Florida really just take there life in put it in a notebook 

E.H.M.P.: Who are some of your influences?

X- RATED: I would have to say 2pac, Trick Daddy, Dmx,T.I. YoungJeezy, Outkast, Goodie Mob.
 
E.H.M.P.: If you had a choice between signing to major label and having no creative control or and indie and having creative control, which well you choose and why?

X- RATED: I would have to say indie and having creative control. I feel like I can get people to relate to my music. If they do I wouldn't want to change it. But, a major label can come in and say "we don't like it change it" and that's what I will have to do. The people might not like it but at the end of the day, I'm trying to be happy in make other people happy to.
  
E.H.M.P.: Where do you see your self in a year from now?
  
X- RATED: I see myself making a name not on yet but name starting to buzz in the streets 

E.H.M.P.: Where can our readers listen to your music?

X- RATED: you can find me on twitter.com/@X_RATED25 ,Reverbnation .com/xrated25, CoreDJs.com/xrated25

E.H.M.P.: Any thank you’s and or shouts out’s?

X- RATED: Yes, I won't to thanx my mother for always being there ,I Wont to thanx Ripp for tell me to stick with my dream in also wont to thanx my up coming label HU.BOY.ENT for record my music.


WRITTEN BY: A.D. THE GENERAL

COURTESY OF ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment