Wednesday, July 11, 2012

GET TO KNOW RUDY w/ E.H.M.P.


RUDY

A.D. THE GENERAL: Congrats on your recent win at the Elegant Hoodness Musical Program Beat Battle and your nomination as emerging producer of the year 2013. How do you feel?

RUDYI feel good, its a good feeling to be recognized & acknowledged for your talents/art form.

A.D. THE GENERAL: How long have you been producing?

RUDYI've been producing for about 9 Years now!, I started in the 6th grade

A.D. THE GENERAL: Who influences you as far as producers?

RUDYOh man, that's a lot. Let's see there's; Kanye WestRyan Leslie, Red OneRico Love9th WonderJDillaSkrillexNeroFlux PavillionDatsikJ.U.S.T.I.C.E LeagueDrLukeDrDreRZARick RubinPete RockNo I.D., Lord FinesseHeavy DMike Dean, The AlchemistMarley MarlMF DoomPrince PaulDJ PremierTimbalandNoah Shebib - 40BangladeshJust BlazeS1Harry Fraud, Max MartinStargateDiploDanja HandzBenny Benassi and lastly, Quincy Jones...Those are the producers who influenced my sound, I've taken aspects from each and adapted them to my sound.

A.D. THE GENERAL: Which artist would you love to produce for and why?

RUDYIt might not be expected, but it's gonna be either Selah SueLauriana Mae or Jhene Aiko. I love all of their sounds, their voices/styles are very unique to me, plus I just have a thing for women that sing lol.

A.D. THE GENERAL: Who are your top 5 producers in the game?

RUDYTop 5 as of now to me is Kanye WestJust BlazeStargate, DrLukeNoah Shebib - 40

A.D. THE GENERAL: Where do you see yourself in a year from now?

RUDYA year from now, I expect my career to finally be solidified. Whether I'm signed to another label, Indie with my own label or both. I just don't want all of this hard work to go to waste, the skill either! Hopefully by fall this is achieved.

A.D. THE GENERAL: Any last words an Thank you’s?

RUDYI just want to thank God firstly, you A.D. for the opportunity and a shout out to my friends & family that supported me from the start and continue to support me now. None of this would be possible without them.


WRITTEN BY: A.DTHE GENERAL

COURTESY OF ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2012'

No comments:

Post a Comment