Monday, July 16, 2012

RO NASTY IS SHAKING IT UP IN MIAMI - FOLLOW UP WITH A.D. THE GENERAL


Ro Nasty


A.D. THE GENERAL:  Congrats on your win and recent nomination at The Elegant Hoodness Miami. How did you feel about win and about your recent SONY/IODA situation?

Ro Nasty: Thank you it feels good to finally start making moves. I’m excited to see how Sony can help me reach my goals in the music industry so I plan on taking advantage of the blessing and opportunity.

A.D. THE GENERAL: What do you feel separates you from your average rapper in Miami?

Ro Nasty: The separation between me and other rappers in Miami is I stay in Broward County so if you from where I'm from you know there’s a different swag that separates Dade County from Broward County. I was always different growing up trying new things, making up my own slang words and doing a lot of traveling witnessing different styles from different areas. My approach to music is not like your average rapper. I'm a true artist and I feed off music so there’s no telling what I'm going to say or do. But I will show up and show out.


A.D. THE GENERAL:  Who are some of your influences?

Ro Nasty: Growing up the first rap group I had in my tape deck all the time was Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. After they fell off it was all about Cash Money, No limit and 2pac. UGK has also always been my favorite rap duo. I like some of the new era rappers too but its all about NASTY MONEY ENTERTAINMENT now.


A.D. THE GENERAL:  Do you like today’s Hip Hop and why?

Ro Nasty: Today’s Hip Hop is somewhat weak if you ask me. There have not been too many albums that can ride track for track like back in 1998. Now it’s a bunch of single rappers who drop a hot ass single but a trash ass album. Plus I feel like this auto tune shit got everybody thinking they can sing but I can say these trash ass rappers getting money though. So fu*k what I think.

A.D. THE GENERAL:  Who would you love to collaborate and why?

Ro Nasty: If I could collaborate with anybody past and present it would be 2pac, Hotboys, Yo Gotti, T.I., Gucci, Jeezy, 2chainz, Kanye, Jadakiss, Ugk, Wiz and Camoflauge (r.i.p.) there’s more people I would like to work with but that’s what comes to mind right now.


A.D. THE GENERAL:  If the world could only remember with you with one quote what would it be?

Ro Nasty: If I had to go and leave a quote it would have to be my label name breakdown which is "niggas ain't shit trust yourself make other niggas envy you" , that’s NASTY MONEY!!



A.D. THE GENERAL:  Any shout out’s and thank you?

Ro Nasty: I would like to thank god first and also I’d like to thank my family for not giving up on me. Shout out to all my nasty money fans n 2 times for my hood Hollywood, Florida. yoooooo!!!!!


Written by: A.D. The General

Courtesy of the Elegant Hoodness Musical Program 2012'

No comments:

Post a Comment