Saturday, July 28, 2012

SC'S OWN REESE TAK TALKS HIP HOP


 REESE TAK

E.H.M.P.: Every mc chooses his or her name for a reason, tell me yours?

REESE TAK: Reese is actually my government. Last name Tak comes from Reese Takular shorten. wa la!

E.H.M.P.: When did you first fall in love with hip hop?

REESE TAK: I was in love with music before I even knew what love was. So I guess before I can remember.

E.H.M.P.: When did you realize that you were a strong punch line rapper? Do you remember your first track ever recorded?

REESE TAK: Lol High school. I just decided to try to write every line as a metaphor.

E.H.M.P.: What is the ultimate goal?

REESE TAK: Success.

E.H.M.P.: Are you open to sign to an independent as oppose to a major label and why?

REESE TAK: Of course. Where ever I start from is just the beginning.

E.H.M.P.: Who are your top 5 favorite artists from SC?

REESE TAK:  I rock with a lot of folks, too many to name five. I respect grind.

E.H.M.P.: Where can our readers reach you and listen to some of your music?

REESE TAK: Othatsreese.com or just google Reesetak.

E.H.M.P.: Any last words?

REESE TAK: Dirty Soap the mix tape available on Livemixtapes.com go download and rate right now.

WRITTEN BY A.D. THE GENERAL
COURTESY OF The Elegant Hoodness Musical Program 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment