Saturday, July 28, 2012

TERRELL BLAIR (HOODLIFE/CRACK DVD) 12 YRS STRONG




TERRELL BLAIR ( HOODLIFE/CRACK DVD) 12 YEARS STRONG

E.H.M.P.: Tell me why you got into the “DVD” game and how long you’ve been running your company?

T.BLAIR: I embarked on the DVD game mainly to bridge a gap amongst the Hip Hop artist of New York City boroughs; I felt that by bringing Hip Hop artist
together in Cyphas
would solidify a stronger cohesion amongst the boroughs and communities. I've been running my company about 7 to eight years officially on the books but overall about 12 years as a strong brand.

E.H.M.P.: How many DVD’s have you released all together?

T.BLAIR: I have released 23 Urban Style Rap DVDS out up under two different titles (HOODLIFE CYPHAS DVD & CRACK DVDS).

E.H.M.P.: What has been your most memorable interview to date?

T.BLAIR: My most memorable interview - Damn I cant actually remember – I’ve done so many - But hey I must say Raekwon because he had us come out to Staten Island and we just chilled w/ him for half a day, French Montana at that time was with us during the interview soaking up mad game (he was a youngin - He was plotting on putting his first DVD out). This had to be 2003 – don’t quote me though.

E.H.M.P.: You work with a lot upcoming artists tell me what draws you to the unsigned community?

T.BLAIR: Well at the time of me putting out my first DVD in 2000 there wasn't any strong street outlets for unsigned artist (at least I thought).

E.H.M.P.: You now have a venture entitled “crack dvd latino”. Talk to me about the goal and mission of this new movement?

T.BLAIR: Well we in the process of resurrecting that overall movement but we are currently working other business ventures such as my marketing and promotional video book company, Bookbanditz.com and gaming company BigApplegamer.com.

E.H.M.P.: Where do you see your self and company a year from now?

T.BLAIR: Well a year from now I just pray that I’m still relevant as well as the brand, as well as making sure that the team members still believe IN  THE BRAND and living financially comfortable.

E.H.M.P.: Where can our readers contact you to conduct biz and support your movement?

T.BLAIR: Well you can checkout my sites Hoodlifemovement.com, Bigapplegamer.com, and Bookbanditz.com my twitter is @terrellblair @bookbanditz - to contact me regarding business you email me terrell.blair@gmail.com or Contact@jumz.com (Rafael Pena).

E.H.M.P.: Any thank you and shout outs?

T.BLAIR: I want to Thank- You (AD THEGENERAL) for the interview and shout out the whole HOODLIFEMOVEMENT Team.

WRITTEN BY A.D. THE GENERAL

COURTESY OF THE ELEGANT HOODNESS MUSICAL PROGRAM 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment