Tuesday, July 17, 2012

E.H.M.P. INTRODUCES CUZZO SOSAY


CUZZO SOSAY

E.H.M.P: When did u start producing? Who inspired you and did you have a mentor?

CUZZO SOSAY:
I started producing in junior high school but professionally I started 2005, my family was a strong inspiration to me my parents who always listened to classics soul, blues and r n b records also a couple of my cousins who were dj's played always mixed hip hop and dance hall reggae music all day every day!  my mentor was the radio and everyday music I grew up listening to and researched in my pure passion, vision and love for music overall.

E.H.M.P: How did you link up with "40 acres in a mule"?

CUZZO SOSAY:
I was in a Public Enemy video called "fight the power" and also several other movies, in which strengthened the relationship with me and 40 acres and a mule they are good peoples basically family!

E.H.M.P: You work with D.R. Period, how did that come into play?

CUZZO SOSAY:
I and another artist were meeting with def jam/rsmg to get signed where we met multiple talented/established artists /producers. DR Period and his whole movement is good peoples basically like family also!

E.H.M.P: How did you link up with N.A.N. and what do you think of the Elegant Hoodness Program?

CUZZO SOSAY:
I met N.A.N. at a studio I used to go to in Brooklyn, where we quickly bonded and embraced each others vision of music! I think the program overall is good as it gives a lot of opportunities to up n coming artists, producers and people interested in the industry from all facets.

E.H.M.P: Who do you want to produce for, if you had a choice?

CUZZO SOSAY:
People I would like to work with ranges from all genres. its really hard to list because the list is huge but I would mention a few like Gnarles Barkley, Jay z, 50 cent, Kanye west, Rick Ross, Beyonce,  plus many more I'm willing to work with established or underground artists as i have what i call the vision.

E.H.M.P: What projects do you have coming out if any?

CUZZO SOSAY:
I have a couple of mix tape series coming out where i will highlight up n coming artists, a instrumental CD in which I am one of many producers contributing to the project, I have a project I'm working on for "zombiegrind" a movement I'm putting together. Please don’t swagger Jacksons my shit thank you!! lol. I also have multiple singles on various artists projects set to release through out the year, just to name a few things I'm involved in.

E.H.M.P: Where do you see your self a year from now?

CUZZO SOSAY:
 In a year I see myself successful with music on the radio, concerts, commercials, etc. basically getting paid for what i love to do "music".

E.H.M.P: Where can our readers hear your music?

CUZZO SOSAY:
I have multiple places where people can check out some my work but one place is http://retwedia.com/user/musikpromo , but for exclusives not on the internet its best to contact famtizeproductionz@gmail.com i work with all budgets! Let’s get it!!!

Written by, A.D. The General
Courtesy of The Elegant Hoodness Musical Program 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment